第71題 What do you do? 你的職業？
第72題 What would you do if you found a cockroach in your soup at a restaurant? 當在餐廳用餐時，你發現一隻蟑螂在你的湯裡你會怎麼辦？
第73題 If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Why? 如果你可以選擇任何地方去旅行，你會去哪？
第74題 At a restaurant, you order spaghetti, but the waiter serves you fried rice by mistake. What do you do? 當在餐廳用餐時，服務生搞錯了送來的食物不是你點的。你會怎麼辦？
第75題 Your friend doesn't look well. What do you say to them? 你的朋友看起不舒服，你會對他們說什麼？
第76題 Your friend invites you to go out for dinner, but you can't go. What do you say? 你的朋友邀請你外出吃晚餐。你會說什麼？
第77題 Do you sort your trash? Why or why not? 你會做垃圾分類嗎？
第78題 Do you keep a diary? 你寫日記嗎？
第79題 You must go to Taipei with your grandfather on the train immediately. What would you say to the person at the ticket booth? 你必須和爺爺立刻搭火車去台北，你會對售票人員說什麼？
第80題 You are at KFC for lunch. After ordering, you can't find an empty table. What would you do? 你在肯德基用午餐，點餐後卻發現沒有空位。你會怎麼辦？
1. I am a student at Tienwei Junior High School. This is my second year there. It's a nice school.
junior high school (ph.) 國中
second (adj.) 第二的
2. I'm a high school student. My school is in Yuanlin. This is my last year there.
high school (ph.) 高中
3. I go to elementary school in Beido. I am in grade 6. Next year, I will be a junior high
elementary school (ph.) 國小
grade (n.) 年級
4. I study business at Taipei University. This is my first semester there. I quite like it.
business (n.) 商業
university (n.) 大學
semester (n.) 學期
5. I'm in my third, and last year of Junior High. My school is in Changhua. I have learned a lot there.
third (adj.) 第三的
1. I would just tell the waiter to bring me another bowl of soup. It wouldn't bother me too much.
- waiter 服務生
- bother 困擾
2. I would freak out! That is so disgusting. I definitely wouldn't pay for the meal. I would just leave.
- freak out 發瘋
- disgusting 噁心
- definitely 肯定地
3. I would ask to see the manager. Then I'd tell him that I want a free meal and order the most expensive thing on the menu.
- manager 經理
- expensive 昂貴的
4. I would shout, "There's a cockroach in my soup!" Then I'd call the food inspector and report the incident.
- inspector 檢查員
5. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. It happens sometimes, but I'd think twice about eating there again.
1. I would go to Los Angeles. That is where all the movie stars live. I could also see a Lakers’ game there.
- movie stars 電影明星
- Lakers’ game 湖人隊的比賽
2. I have always dreamt of going to Greece. I want to see all the old buildings and sculptures there. I am fascinated by ancient Greek history.
- Greece 希臘
- sculpture 雕刻品
- fascinated 著迷的
3. I would like to go to Tibet. I want to see the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest. That is my dream.
- Tibet 西藏
- Mt. Everest 聖母峰
4. I want to go to Thailand because they have the best food in the world! I also want to see the jungles there and ride an elephant.
- Thailand 泰國
- jungle 叢林
5. India would be my choice. I am intrigued by their culture. I want to see how people there live.
- choice 選擇
- intrigued 好奇
- culture 文化
1. I would tell the waiter that this was not what I ordered. Then I would send it back.
2. I would just eat it anyway. I wouldn't want to wait for them to cook another dish.
3. I'd say, "There's been a mistake. I didn't order this. Can you please get me what I ordered?"
- mistake 錯誤
4. I'd nicely say, "Excuse me. This is not what I ordered. I ordered spaghetti."
- spaghetti 義大利麵
5. I'd complain to the manager and make a big deal out of it. Then they might give me a discount.
- complain 抱怨
- discount 折扣
1. I'd probably ask, "Are you feeling alright? You look a little pale. Maybe you should sit down for a while."
2. I would say, "You look like you are sick. Are you coming down with something?"
3. I might say, "I hate to say it, but you don't look very good. Are you getting sick?"
4. I wouldn't say anything. I would stay away from them until they looked better. I wouldn't want to catch something.
5. I'd caringly say, "Oh my god. You look as if you are sick or something. Do you feel alright?"
1. Thanks so much for inviting me, but I already have plans. We can do it another time.
- plan 計畫
2. I'm sorry, but I can't go. I have to study for an exam tonight. Maybe next time.
3. Unfortunately, I have to decline. But thanks for the invitation. Another time perhaps.
- unfortunately 不幸地
- decline 婉拒
4. I can't go tonight because I'm busy. Can we do it tomorrow instead?
- instead 作為替代
5. I appreciate the invitation, but I can't go. Can I take a rain check?
1. Yes, we sort our garbage. Everyone in Taiwan has to separate recyclables from general garbage.
- sort 分類
- separate 分隔
- recyclable 可回收的
2. We always sort our garbage. We have bins in our house to make it easier.
- bin 垃圾箱
3. We never sort our garbage. It's a waste of time. We just put it all in a garbage bag and tie it up.
- waste 浪費
4. Of course. We put recyclable materials in one bag, food scraps in another and everything else in a different bag.
- material 物質
- scrap 廢料；剩飯
5. Yes. It is policy in Taiwan to do so. This makes it easier to be recycled.
- policy 政策
1. No, I don't keep a diary. I keep all my memories and secrets in my head. It's safer that way.
diary (n.) 日記
memory (n.) 回憶
secret (n.) 秘密
2. Yes. I write in it every night. It is a good way to keep track of things in my life.
keep track of (ph.) 記錄
3. I used to keep one, but I don't now. I just never have enough time to write down my thoughts.
write down (ph.) 寫下
thought (n.) 想法
4. No, I don't keep a diary. I'd rather spend the time playing computer games.
would rather (ph.) 寧願
5. Yes, I do. I have kept one for many years. I only write down happy thoughts and things I want to remember.
remember (v.) 記得
1. I need 2 tickets to Taipei. Which train will get me there the fastest?
2. My grandfather and I have to get to Taipei as soon as possible. Which train do you suggest?
- suggest 建議
3. Excuse me, but I'm in a rush. Could I have to tickets for Taipei? Which train makes the fewest stops?
- in a rush 匆忙
4. My grandfather and I need to get on the next train to Taipei. It's an emergency.
- emergency 緊急狀況
5. How can I get to Taipei as quickly as possible? There are 2 of us that need seats.
- seat 座位
1. I would just stand and wait for someone to finish. People come and go all the time there.
2. I would look for a table with an empty chair. Then I would ask if I could sit there.
- empty 空的
3. I would ask the person at the counter to put my order in a bag. Then I would take it home to eat.
- counter 櫃檯
4. I would find a table with a seat available and sit down. I don't mind sharing a table with strangers.
- available 可以用的
- mind 介意
- stranger 陌生人
5. I would eat standing up until a table became available. I don't think that I would have to wait long.